Djaminn is a well designed app, that doesn’t excessively use up battery. However to make sure your phone doesn’t run out of battery while recording a music track, you can try the following:
- Charge your phone before starting the recording session.
- Put your phone in airplane mode to conserve battery.
- Close any unnecessary apps running in the background.
- Keep your phone plugged in to a power source during the recording session.
- Use a power bank to ensure that you have a reliable power source.